Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler [Review]

Long, thick............LASHES! No matter how low maintenance we all wanna be, we have to admit that we all want amazingly thick and gorgeous lashes ok? OK? Are we all blessed with naturally thick lashes?perhaps not, BUT before we drown ourselves in misery (straight asian lashes) we might  as well get all the help that we can get. 

To all you ladies who wants naturally curled lashes sans mascara you absolutely have to try the infamous Shu Uemura Eyelash Curlers.  After trying several cheaper options I finally caved in and got the Rolls Royce of eyelash curlers, say it with me now..... *SHU UEMURA*. Retailing at 20 pounds and roughly around RM100, I have to say that it was the best investment I have ever made for my lashes  in my life










Curled with Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler + One Coat of Mascara *ignore the awkward smile*


I find that the Shu Uemura eyelash curler alone is enough to make my lashes look significantly more defined and my eyes much more awake. When you think about it RM100 is pretty steep for a simple beauty tool, but these babies last! I've had mine for almost 2 years and it's still absolutely perfect. 

Weekend's almost here, I now give you permission to go to a Shu Uemura counter and knock yourself out!

Comments

Popular Posts