Daily Makeup Routine

Happy Sunday Everyone!

So every morning, I wish I'd wake up looking like Beyonce (sorry Kim, you're not as bootylicious!) On top of that I also wish that I rap like Jay-Z, have my own hair & makeup team, my own personal chef, my own masseuse.......(a girl can dream ey?). Then reality hits..........time to wake up and head to work, pronto!

I have to admit that I'm not one of those girls who can rock the *literally no makeup look* to work. If you are one of those girls then CONGRATULATIONS - more sleep for you. I need a little bit of help to make myself look like a normal human being more awake and polish. My daily makeup routine consists of the following:




1. Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard ( Best Concealer I have ever used)
2. Suqqu Eyebrow Pen in Moss Green
3. Nars Pro Prime (Ensures that my eyeshadows last all day errday)
4. Eyeshadows: Mac Brule, NYX sahara, Burberry's Midnight Brown
5. Maybelline The Falsies Mascara in black
6. Mac blush in Peach
7. Mac Highlighter in Soft & Gentle

and WALLLLA!

*closeups ahead, proceed with caution*


and here's the final awkward smile



*excuse the crazy hair*


annnnnd that's it!Now go enjoy your weekend!


Comments

Popular Posts