New In - Sephora,Nars & Mac

Soooooo, Sephora Malaysia had a "Secret Sale" for all its members from 21st to 24th May 2014 - 20% off on ALL items. Naturally being a Malaysian, I love me some sales! Didn't manage to head over to Sephora on any of the weekdays- because once again, work got in the way #corporateslave. On the final day of the sales (Saturday), I woke up extra early, and marched on to the Sephora in Starhill and treated myself to a few new goodies.


First up is the First Aid Beauty Set (RM105) - My main reason for getting this is because I wanted to test out the Facial Radiance Pads. In my previous post, I mentioned that the Peter Thomas Un-wrinkle Peel Pads are good for days when my skin is not feeling sensitive, but for days when my skin is feeling extra sensitive those pads are a no-go. These facial radiance pads are apparently a much better option for sensitive skin individuals like myself. Side note, a good friend of mine actually said that the reason why my skin is uber sensitive is because I'm also emotionally sensitive #we'renolongerfriends - KIDDING! Apparently the Ultra Repair Cream & the Face Cleanser is also pretty good. RM80 for 3 products is a pretty bangin deal don't you think?! Full review on these babies will be up soon!

Next Up, is the infamous Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Fiji (RM165) - You're all aware of my obsession with the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard. However, this shade in particular is always OUT OF STOCK! I called the one and only Nars outlet in Kuala Lumpur, left my number with them and demanded (politely of course ;) ) them to call me once the concealer is back in stock. Then I waited..... and waited..... and waited.... for the one phone call that will reunite my concealer & I. Well it didn't happen so I went to the Nars counter in Pavillion and got the foundation instead. My thoughts on it will be up soon. But for now, it's safe to say that the foundation will never ever replace the concealer!

Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard (RM100) - A week after I got the foundation, I got a call from Nars saying that my concealer has finally arrived,finally #cantlivewithoutit

Benefit They're Real Mascara (RM40)- Was already queuing up to pay till I spot this lil gem.  I was running out of my Fasio mascara which I don't quite love, so why not? Into my basket it goes

Mac Eyeshadow Duo in Omega & Vanilla (RM128) - I've been lusting over Omega for a few months now since I heard that it creates a "natural" crease color. Being Asian, we need all the help that we can get in the eye area, so hello deep set eyes! Vanilla has always been a staple in my daily eyeshadow looks as it sort of makes my eyeshadows look more... blended?

and now.... on to the most exciting purchase........*drum roll please*

Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette (RM175)




I know I know, I'm a bit late to this party since this palette was launched a bajillion years ago. I got this as a gift for my little sister's birthday (but we tend to share our makeup, so it's a win-win situation really) Both my sister and I have been lusting over this palette, so I decided that this would be the perfect birthday gift for her. The Urban Decay shadows are extremely pigmented and buttery. My only issue with this palette is the lack of matte shades in it. Full review of the palette coming soon.

*Disclaimer: All the Nars & Mac products are not available in Sephora, everything else are available at your nearest Sephora outlet*


That's all for tonight folks, hope all of you had a great weekend-  time to put your game face on and head back to work tomorrow- May the force be with us all 

Comments

Popular Posts