When Life Give You Lemons- You Get a Haircut!

Happy Monday everybodyyyyy!

As I mentioned in my previous post, I GOT A HAIRCUT!TADAAA

Makeup- Face: Peter Thomas Roth CC cream+ Mac blush in Peach, Eyes : Nars blush in Douceur + Maybelline the Falsies mascara, Lips & Brows : au naturale


Still can't decide whether I love it or hate it, as Blake Lively/ Serena Van Der Woodsen puts it "my hair has always been my security blanket"

I normally go to Jojo, from Hairkunst, the Curve. She is AMAZING!You can also check out their website below just incase u know.. you're feeling blaaah and need a quick pick me up?




Some of the other hairstyles/hairdos that I've tried (all done at Hairkunst)




aaaaaaand that's a wrap!Have a good week ahead guys, and to all those with 9-5 jobs- 


MAY THE FORCE BE WITH US ALL :)!



Comments

Popular Posts