Sunday Night- Spa Night

Hello Everyone!


Unfortunately for us working people, tomorrow is in fact M.O.N.D.A.Y. Time to put your game face on and get two work.....

What I normally like to do on Sunday nights is to give myself a lil pampering session, especially when you know that the coming week is going to be hella tough.

Like I mentioned in my previous posts, I have a creepy obsession  thing for bright glowing skin. So if my skin is looking smooth & clear, it'll immensely affect me in a positive way. I would usually give myself a good thorough cleanse with a flannel and my favorite cleanser of the moment - Ren Gentle Cleansing Gel (RM115- available at Ken's Apothecary). Then I proceed by giving it a quick exfoliating treatment- Peter Thomas Roth Unwrinkle Peel Pads (RM200 available at Sephora, been using this for a week now, gotta say that I'M LOVIN IT so far, will report back). Lastly, I would use my favorite hydrating mask or moisturizer - Skinceuticals B5 Hydrating Mask or the infamous SKII sheet mask and walllah...

*proceed with caution, naked face ahead*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Before




After



If this routine doesn't work and I still feel a bit blerghhh.................

TIME TO BRING OUT THE BIG GUNS-  these beautiful things call debit cards (sidenote: I do not own a credit card because I will go craaaazy if I have oneeeee!! I'm a mature adult who can live without one)

As Carrie Bradshaw puts it "I like my money right where I can see it : in my closet."Lets face it, retail therapy works, it's cheaper than a psychiatrist and it won't make you gain weight, It's a win-win situation really...........



Now time for some ASOS.COM action!who's with me?!

Comments

Popular Posts