Lets talk skincare!

MY MAIN GOAL IN LIFE IS TO HAVE A CLEAR GLOWING COMPLEXION! There's just something about bouncy juicy fresh skin that excites me, and gives me such pleasure..;). That being said, I am nowhere near reaching this particular goal of mine. This mission has been going on for 2.5 years, sad but true, but hey nothing good comes easy. 

Throughout my 2.5 years of trial and error as well as some serious skin freak outs (we're talking major bumps,burns,redness,weird lumps?) I have reached a point where I am "OK" with the condition of my skin. I still don't love it, but it's "OK". So here's what I've been doing as of late:

AM Routine:
Cleanser: Ren Hydracalm Gentle Gel Cleanser (a good basic gel cleanser that doesn't strip your skin)
Moisturizer: Ren Hydracalm Global Protection Day Cream (yet another basic moisturizer)

and some concealer : Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard

PM Routine:
Cleanser: Ren Hydracalm Gentle Gel Cleanser (a good basic gel cleanser that doesn't strip your skin)
Serum/Oil: Ren Overnight Lipid Renewal Serum (still testing it out)
Moisturizer: Ren Hydracalm Global Protection Day Cream (yet another basic moisturizer)
Spot treatment : Dermalogica gentle cream exfoliant

Bi-weekly : Makeup artist's choice 25% Mandelic Acid Peel (have tried this twice, love it so far!)

So yes, it's pretty basic, but as I said, my skin still has issues..but it's "OK".Nevertheless, I will keep up with this routine and keep you my fellow non existent readers updated.

Till next time, love, raisins!


Comments

Popular Posts