Hello world

“You are beautiful, no matter what they say.” Learn it, accept it, BELIEVE it. Growing up, I have always been the little girl who struggles with her appearance. I was never happy with my body, hair, skin, height, eyes, eyebrows… and the list goes on. Ten years down the road, I’ve come to realise, that actually, us humans are beautiful in our own organic way. Yes, we might not have Gisele’s body or Miranda’s glowing complexion, but who says that we can’t all be the best versions of ourselves?? It took me a long time to learn how to love myself, both emotionally and physically, and I can honestly say that I am still in the midst of learning. Once you understand what it means to love yourself, you will realise how you can love others amazingly. That is a huge factor in having good relationships of any kind. Take the steps to let go of your insecurities, and embrace what love has to offer you. This is the main reason why I started this blog, as a space to share our tips and tricks of how to be the best versions of ourselves, how to transform ourselves from insecure little girls to strong, confident women. So lets go! Love, Coffee

Comments

Popular Posts